Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Content Writer will be creating content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, sales collaterals, and the company website. The Content Writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. He/She should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content and keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. He/She should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing campaigns, product descriptions, sales collateral, videos, and blogs in line with the marketing objective.
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines.
- Research and interpret data for use in marketing materials.
- Contribute content for marketing collaterals including web and social media content.
- Enforce guidelines for brand voice, style, and quality.
- Learn and keep up to date with content creation trends.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with the marketing team.
- Follow editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strate
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Must have a proven track record of not less than 5 years of related work experience preferably in creative writing.
- Must have good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Must have knowledge of SEO.
- Must have excellent research skills.
- Must have initiative, able to identify problems, and solve them immediately.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Filipino.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.