Cost & Estimation Engineer
Be a problem solver and a team player
The Cost & Estimation Engineer works under the supervision of managers and executives in the organization. The goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future employees, often in particular fields, such as marketing, sales, or operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; a hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team-oriented.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbally and in written form.
- Has good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Preparing documents and updating records. Fulfill any other task that may be assigned by the management.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.