Show your critical thinking and problem-solving skills
The Digital Marketer provides strong and innovative digital marketing tools, using Email Campaigns, Chat Bots, SEO, Google Analytics, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Deploys engaging content, graphics, and videos produced by the Marketing Team while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains the company’s internet and social media presence.
- Plans and executes all funnels like email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and display advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- More than 5 years of proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools like Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools like Facebook Ads and Google Adsense.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.