Executive Secretary to President & CEO
Be the backbone of the organization
Job DescriptionThe Executive Secretary to President & CEO assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a wide variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings, both internally and externally.
- Organizes meetings, including but not limited to, contacts participants, prepares documentation for distribution and coordinates administrative and logistical arrangements.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with partners, clients, prospects, and suppliers.
- Research certain subjects whenever required.
- Liaise with suppliers and clients for meetings, presentations, and follow up requirements.
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, including coordinating Board meetings.
- Arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town travels; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing meeting materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related course.
- At least 10 years experience as executive secretary to a top management officer or related experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, clients, and suppliers.
- Proficiency in iOS, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; and other data management systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it's a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying "I don't know this (Diko alam)" instead you should say "I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)".
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I'm given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.