Be a team player and work as a leader
The Human Resources Assistant mainly provides clerical and administrative support for the HR and Admin departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical and administrative support for Human Resources functions.
- Prepare internal and external HR files and communication.
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments regarding recruitment, onboarding, training, complaints, and grievances, performance evaluations, etc.
- Update and collate job descriptions.
- Prepare timekeeping records for payroll and provide other relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc.)
- Plan and organize company functions, events, meetings, and assemblies.
- Maintains contacts with government/labor institutions for labor-related issues relevant to the company. Prepare periodic remittance reports of government contributions.
- Facilitate claims on employee benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF, etc.).
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in BS Psychology, Human Resources Management, BS Administration, or related courses.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and the ability to implement.
- Knowledgeable in labor relations, DOLE Policies, and procedures
- Knowledgeable in processing government and mandated benefits and payroll.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works with a high degree of confidentiality
- Fluent in English language, written, and verbal.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.