Show your critical thinking and problem-solving skills
The Programmer undertakes the innovation and creation of special software and programs as required by the company. He/She will be tasked with masterminding the workflow of a program, writing the code, testing the program functionality, and creating documentation for the program. The Programmer will also help to develop special software products for partner companies or individuals and offer excellent technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the business flow and develop a system flow diagram.
- Develop UI/UX diagrams.
- Develop and write programs for desktop and mobile apps to perform specific tasks related to organizational goals.
- Develop Softwares as required by the management.
- Develops code on MVC and/or MVP framework and submit to Git.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them.
- Collaborate with upper management and heads of other departments to understand their needs and devise ways to accommodate them with software.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for the developed software.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Report issues and concerns immediately to the head of ITC. Managing database systems and maintaining operating systems.
- Correct errors in the computer codes and update Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems. Providing tech support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or related field.
- At least 5 continuous years of intensive software development experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Database Query, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Proven experience with OOP languages (Java, C++, VB.NET)
- Highly experienced developing on MVC and MVP Frameworks. With experience in Git is a plus.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.