Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Marketing Assistant supports the work of Marketing Manager and Executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertakes daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supports marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conducts market research and analyzes consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Assists in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Helps to identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learns and works with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creates marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Creates presentations.
- Maintains a marketing database.
- Provides administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Prepares, formats, and editing a range of documents.
- Does general office duties.
- Creates and interprets a variety of reports.
- Updates social media accounts.
- A minimum qualification of at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, BFA major in Visual Communications, Multimedia Arts or similar courses.
- Must have a proven track record of not less than 2 years as a Marketing Assistant or equivalent.
- Has an excellent understanding of theoretical and practical fundamentals of graphics and visual design.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experienced in using graphics tools and software particularly Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and LightRoom.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.