Multimedia Artist & Photographer
Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Multimedia Artist & Photographer is responsible for creating visual images using traditional and electronic tools and media, creation of visual and graphic elements, such as animation videos, and presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images in illustrating a process, using computer animation and graphics programs.
- Design graphics and animation, following the concept brief provided by the Head of Marketing.
- Apply concept development, to create storyboards that show the flow of the message to be conveyed.
- Create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using digital and traditional techniques. Create computer-generated graphics or animation.
- Participate in the design and production of multimedia campaigns, assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking. Coordinate logistics for productions or events.
- Produce print-ready digital or film photos.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured, or animated by computer.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
- Create accurate digital models of real objects.
- Determine desired images and picture composition; and select and adjust subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Assist in planning, filming, and editing videos that could be used for a variety of projects such as movies, advertisements, or shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts Graduate or related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in animation, graphic design, video communications, and photography.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Has good experience in Photography and Video Production Confidence and a good eye for design, layout, and detail.
- Must be imaginative and creative.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent English communication skills — both written and verbal.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.