Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Scriptwriter will be creating scripts for plots, characters, and dialogues for video and animated videos. He/She should be able to develop concepts, storyboards and write script content for various types of videos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Must have a proven track record of at least 5 years of related work experience preferably in creative writing.
- Must be able to generate ideas and write scripts/treatments for a wide variety of client’s products and services.
- Must be a flexible, creative, and ambitious scriptwriter.
- Must be able to write, edit and review video scripts.
- Must have good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Conceptualizes and composes creative scripts about the company for all types of platforms.
- Initiates research about the company’s mission and brand image.
- Flexible in creating short to extended scripts as advised.
- Collaborates with different people within the organization to have in-depth knowledge about the products and services.
- Presents a line-up of ideas for production.
- Contributes content for marketing collaterals including web and social media content.
- Learns and keeps up to date with content creation trends.
- Organizes writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilizes industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicates and cooperates with the marketing team.
- Follows editorial calendar, collaborates with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.