Senior Copywriter and Editor
Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Senior Copywriter and Editor will be responsible for writing innovative and original content copy. He/she will also be writing catchphrases for promotional campaigns. He/She will work closely with the creative team and Graphics Designer. He/She will be also editing the content written by other writers. He/She should ensure to keep the brand reliable at the online channels. The Senior Copywriter and Editor will be creating engaging, innovative, and creative content about the company’s product and services for the target audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Does Market and Industry research to create content that is innovative and original.
- Develops related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing campaigns, product descriptions, sales collaterals, videos, and blogs in line with the marketing objective.
- Researches and interpret data for use in marketing materials.
- Contributes content for marketing collaterals for web and social media content.
- Uphold Guidelines for brand voice, style, and concept.
- Learns and keeps up to date with the latest content creation trends.
- Produces well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organizes writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Follows editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Monitors and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Uses search engine optimization (SEO) techniques in writing to maximize the online visibility of the website.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Must have a proven track record of not less than 5 years of related work experience preferably in copywriting.
- Must have good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Must have knowledge of SEO.
- Must have excellent research skills
- Must have initiative, able to identify problems, and solve them immediately.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Filipino.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.