Senior Graphic Designer
Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Senior Graphics Designer is to produce digital and print creative materials for our marketing needs. He/she shall also have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. The Senior Graphics Designer should also have experience in executing marketing projects from concept development to production, including websites, brochures, and product packaging. He/she should be able to lead and guide the Junior Graphic Designers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Graduate of Marketing, BFA major in Visual Communications, Multimedia Arts, or similar courses.
- Has an excellent understanding of theoretical and practical fundamentals of graphics and visual design.
- Must present a professional portfolio.
- Has 5 or more years of experience as a Senior Graphics Designer.
- Has good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Illustrates concept by designing the layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic elements.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Tests graphics designs across various print media and online media.
- Coordinate with allied services agencies like printers and digital art service providers as necessary.
- Review final layouts and suggest relevant improvements.
- Works closely with the Marketing team, obtains approval of concept by submitting a comprehensive study for approval.
- Maintains and updates technical knowledge by learning new software, participating in design forums and societies, and learning the latest trends and styles for advertising.
- Organizes the files and graphics sources into a specified folder structure.
- Maintains the updated filenames with the latest version of the artwork.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.