Social Media Specialist
Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for driving the tactical execution, marketing initiatives and achievement of marketing and/or business objectives through social media & email marketing campaigns, working on end to end campaign planning, management, execution, and results from the analysis. He or She will also be responsible for reviewing and submitting recommendations in order to help the business increase its productivity and presence in the market. It is expected that the job holder will need to use different tools, create reports to understand the trends and performance of the existing channels, and design/write materials including artwork and content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design strategies that are aligned with the company’s marketing plan.
- Schedule monthly content calendar for various platforms.
- Create content that will grow the following of the company’s social media accounts.
- Increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Manage the company’s social media correspondence.
- Advise Marketing Team on social media-related issues.
- Perform other related tasks assigned by the Head of Marketing.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, or related courses.
- Has 10 or more years of professional social media management or public relations experience.
- Has knowledge of current social media platforms, trends, strategies, tools, accounting policies and procedures.
- Able to record, interpret, and report social media analytics.
- Knows how to use a wide range of technology for completion of responsibilities.
- Has good written and verbal skills in English and Filipino.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.