Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The job of a technical writer primarily includes researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies). He/She shall write a clear marketing copy to promote the products and services of the company on various platforms. He/she shall prepare well-structured drafts and content using Cloud Drive and Content Management Systems like WordPress. The Technical Writer shall work collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, and Technical teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of product and documentation requirements.
- Researches markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Creates concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Writes a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (websites, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.) on a regular basis.
- Reviews written, audio, or video copy and correct errors in content, grammar, or punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Coordinates with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conducts simple keyword research and uses SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- With at least (3) three years of significant work experience as a Technical Writer, Content Writer, or similar role.
- With Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be creative, innovative thinker and planner, and a problem-solver.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including programs such as Word & Google Docs, PowerPoint & Keynote & Google Slides, Outlook & Mail, Excel & Google Sheets.
- Experienced in managing social media Company Pages Particularly Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, and other platforms.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.