Start pitching ideas for campaigns
The Videographer is responsible for planning, filming, and editing videos that could be used for marketing, sales, and corporate communications. His or her responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use and editing film footage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Edit captured video.
- Set up the equipment before the shoot and store it properly after use.
- Keep all video and audio equipment in good working order, replacing parts as necessary.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Work under the direction of Marketing Head, collaborate with the team to create the video product.
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment.
- Interview people and create film video clips.
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to a video.
- Tests all equipment to determine the technical quality of recording, audio, and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Oversees the security, operation, and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, or related courses.
- Five years of experience in operating video cameras and editing equipment.
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Animation design skill is a plus.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to configure, operate, and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting, and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of television broadcasting rules and regulations.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.