Show your critical thinking and problem-solving skills
The Web Developer is responsible for both back-end and front-end website development, including creating WordPress themes, child themes, and plugins. A deep understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred. He or she should also have a combination of programming skills, mobile browsing, and user experience design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, code, and modify websites from layout to function according to a client's specifications.
- Measure and monitor website performance across different browsers and devices.
- Run regular benchmarking tests and interpret Google Analytics reports.
- Implement a regular back-up of the website codes and databases.
- Closely coordinating with the Marketing team for any technical updates.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related courses.
- Has at least 5 years of working as a web developer or related position.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Works well with others but is able to work under minimum supervision.
Our RS Experience
The smiles across our faces say it all! Our days filled with challenges also bring well-deserved contentment. What would an RS family member say? Take a glimpse of some of their inspiring experiences!
What I like about the organization is the education, care, and support that they are providing. Working for Flood Control Asia RS Corp. can be challenging at times, but it’s a great place to grow professionally and personally.
One of my leaders taught me a very important lesson in life,
that you should not keep saying “I don’t know this (Diko alam)” instead you should say “I have yet to know this (Diko pa alam)”.
This improved my attitude, and up to now whenever I’m given a hard task, I just gladly accept the challenge and cling to that saying.
I have been with the company for years. The company treats its employees with fairness and care.
I had the opportunity to travel abroad (Doha, Qatar) for site training and installation because of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.
It is very seldom to find a company that you can call a family. When my father was hospitalized, the company stood by my side. Dr. Andreas Klippe, RS President and CEO was among the first who presented himself and went to the hospital to donate his blood despite the danger of COVID 19. With that, I consider myself very lucky to be part of Flood Control Asia RS Corporation.