The Executive Secretary to President & CEO assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a wide variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings, both internally and externally.
- Organizes meetings, including but not limited to, contacts participants, prepares documentation for distribution and coordinates administrative and logistical arrangements.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with partners, clients, prospects, and suppliers.
- Research certain subjects whenever required.
- Liaise with suppliers and clients for meetings, presentations, and follow up requirements.
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, including coordinating Board meetings.
- Arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town travels; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing meeting materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related course.
- At least 10 years experience as executive secretary to a top management officer or related experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, clients, and suppliers.
- Proficiency in iOS, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; and other data management systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management, time management, and problem-solving skills.