The Human Resources Assistant mainly provides clerical and administrative support for the HR and Admin Departments.
The Human Resources Assistant mainly provides clerical and administrative support for the HR and Admin departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical and administrative support for Human Resources functions.
- Prepare internal and external HR files and communication.
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments regarding recruitment, onboarding, training, complaints, and grievances, performance evaluations, etc.
- Update and collate job descriptions.
- Prepare timekeeping records for payroll and provide other relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc.)
- Plan and organize company functions, events, meetings, and assemblies.
- Maintains contacts with government/labor institutions for labor-related issues relevant to the company. Prepare periodic remittance reports of government contributions.
- Facilitate claims on employee benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF, etc.).
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in BS Psychology, Human Resources Management, BS Administration, or related courses.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and the ability to implement.
- Knowledgeable in labor relations, DOLE Policies, and procedures
- Knowledgeable in processing government and mandated benefits and payroll.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works with a high degree of confidentiality
- Fluent in English language, written, and verbal.
How do you stay safe during a flood?
Protect your properties from flood damage by just learning from our simple yet effective tips.
Sign up now for FLOOD EXPERTS weekly newsletter.
Connect with Us
World Trusted Flood Control Solutions
Flood Control Asia
Two weather systems are currently affecting the conditions in different areas across the Philippines. The Northeast Monsoon or Amihan is causing cold winds over the extreme northern Luzon; and the Easterlies or the humid air coming from the Pacific Ocean on the eastern portion of the country.
PAGASA said in their latest bulletin that cloudy skies with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms are expected over #Caraga
region; partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated light rains over #Batanes
. Meanwhile, #MetroManila
and the rest of the country may experience partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rain showers. #Weather #News #Update
Flood Control Asia
In their latest bulletin, PAGASA said that they are monitoring the Low-Pressure Area (LPA) outside the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR), which was last estimated 1,695 km East of Mindanao.
Meanwhile, the Easterlies or humid air are forecast to affect the eastern portion of the country. #Weather #News #FloodExperts
Andreas Klippe - February 8, 2022
Andreas Klippe - December 30, 2021
Andreas Klippe - December 23, 2021
Andreas Klippe - December 16, 2021
Andreas Klippe - November 18, 2021
Andreas Klippe - June 4, 2021
Andreas Klippe - May 18, 2021
Andreas Klippe - April 29, 2021
Andreas Klippe - April 13, 2021
Andreas Klippe - February 2, 2021
© Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved