The Human Resources Assistant mainly provides clerical and administrative support for the HR and Admin departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical and administrative support for Human Resources functions.
- Prepare internal and external HR files and communication.
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments regarding recruitment, onboarding, training, complaints, and grievances, performance evaluations, etc.
- Update and collate job descriptions.
- Prepare timekeeping records for payroll and provide other relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc.)
- Plan and organize company functions, events, meetings, and assemblies.
- Maintains contacts with government/labor institutions for labor-related issues relevant to the company. Prepare periodic remittance reports of government contributions.
- Facilitate claims on employee benefits (SSS, PHIC, HDMF, etc.).
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in BS Psychology, Human Resources Management, BS Administration, or related courses.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and the ability to implement.
- Knowledgeable in labor relations, DOLE Policies, and procedures
- Knowledgeable in processing government and mandated benefits and payroll.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works with a high degree of confidentiality
- Fluent in English language, written, and verbal.