The Web Developer is responsible for both back-end and front-end website development, including creating WordPress themes, child themes, and plugins.
The Web Developer is responsible for both back-end and front-end website development, including creating WordPress themes, child themes, and plugins. A deep understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred. He or she should also have a combination of programming skills, mobile browsing, and user experience design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, code, and modify websites from layout to function according to a client’s specifications.
- Measure and monitor website performance across different browsers and devices.
- Run regular benchmarking tests and interpret Google Analytics reports.
- Implement a regular back-up of the website codes and databases.
- Closely coordinating with the Marketing team for any technical updates.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related courses.
- Has at least 5 years of working as a web developer or related position.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Works well with others but is able to work under minimum supervision.
The Digital Marketer provides strong and innovative digital marketing tools, using Email Campaigns, Chat Bots, SEO, Google Analytics, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
The Digital Marketer provides strong and innovative digital marketing tools, using Email Campaigns, Chat Bots, SEO, Google Analytics, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Deploys engaging content, graphics, and videos produced by the Marketing Team while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains the company’s internet and social media presence.
- Plans and executes all funnels like email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and display advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- More than 5 years of proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools like Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools like Facebook Ads and Google Adsense.
The Programmer undertakes the innovation and creation of special software and programs as required by the company.
The Programmer undertakes the innovation and creation of special software and programs as required by the company. He/She will be tasked with masterminding the workflow of a program, writing the code, testing the program functionality, and creating documentation for the program. The Programmer will also help to develop special software products for partner companies or individuals and offer excellent technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the business flow and develop a system flow diagram.
- Develop UI/UX diagrams.
- Develop and write programs for desktop and mobile apps to perform specific tasks related to organizational goals.
- Develop Softwares as required by the management.
- Develops code on MVC and/or MVP framework and submit to Git.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them.
- Collaborate with upper management and heads of other departments to understand their needs and devise ways to accommodate them with software.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for the developed software.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Report issues and concerns immediately to the head of ITC. Managing database systems and maintaining operating systems.
- Correct errors in the computer codes and update Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems. Providing tech support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or related field.
- At least 5 continuous years of intensive software development experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Database Query, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Proven experience with OOP languages (Java, C++, VB.NET)
- Highly experienced developing on MVC and MVP Frameworks. With experience in Git is a plus.
How do you stay safe during a flood?
Protect your properties from flood damage by just learning from our simple yet effective tips.
Sign up now for FLOOD EXPERTS weekly newsletter.
Connect with Us
World Trusted Flood Control Solutions
© Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved