Watch this video and see how this hydraulic flood barrier system works!
Since they are automatic flood barriers, they can spring into action when there’s a threat of flood. They can be operated remotely through a push-a-button mechanism that has a reliable backup in case of power blackout.
Flip-Up Flood Barriers are Perfect for Sites where Unrestricted Access is a Must
- The automated Flip-Up Flood Barriers are suitable to public squares.
- Since they rely on a hydraulic flood barrier system, they can always be lowered down to accommodate any scenario where a ground-level passage is required.
- These automatic flood barriers can also serve underground car parks or basements.
Why are Flip-Up Flood Barriers called ‘unobtrusive flood protection’?
True, Flip-Up Flood Barriers are a permanent protection. However, they are fully recessed into the ground. This makes the Flip-Up Flood Barriers unobstructive.
Automated Flip-Up Flood Barriers can accommodate entry points as wide as 12.00 meters (with maximum flood height of 2.00 meters).
Flip-Up Flood Barriers: Total, Unobtrusive Flood Protection
Flip-Up Flood Barriers are the suitable protection for historic and scenic sites, where total flood protection must not alter the environment’s aesthetics.
This hydraulic flood barrier system can be furnished depending on the surroundings. It can be coated with a skid-resistant epoxy or paved with timber-like surface (timber clad).
Reliable Protection through Automated Flip-Up Flood Barriers
- The Flip-Up Flood Barriers are fully recessed to the ground.
- A 24-volt power backup is available in case a total energy blackout occurs.
- Through a remote control mechanism, these automatic flood barriers can spring into action when there’s flood.
- The flip-up type can be furnished with various coatings and designs so as to adopt with its environment.
How do you know if you need Flip-Up Flood Barriers?
Is this type an automatic flood barrier?
Yes, it is!
It is self-activating and self-closing. A sensor rigged to it allows it to detect the threat of flooding. With this mechanism, there is no need to manually push a button to operate the Flip-Up Flood Barrier from a remote control center.
Can the Flip-Up Flood Barrier accommodate large areas?
So, this automated Flip-Up Flood Barriers rely on electric power. What if there’s a power outage?
Where can the Flip-Up Flood Barriers be installed?
Flood Control Solutions Successfully Applied
You can have the same total flood protection these facilities enjoy through the RS Demountable Flood Barriers.
How do you stay safe during a flood?
Protect your properties from flood damage by just learning from our simple yet effective tips.
Sign up now for FLOOD EXPERTS weekly newsletter.
Your privacy is SAFE with us and will never be sold, rented, or shared to anyone – EVER!