Protecting your window and wall or ground opening to ensure you and your family are safe from flood
Lightweight flood barriers that can render complete protection from flood. This is the ultimate flood defense for your windows or any wall and ground openings.
Window Cover Flood Barriers are simple but very effective flood defense for your windows or wall and ground openings.
- RS Window Cover Flood Barriers are versatile to adapt to any requirements of your properties’ windows and wall or ground openings.
- Easy to install and uninstall, can be used repeatedly, and with hassle-free home flood protection barriers.
- Made of bare aluminum honeycomb material to ensure that the durability can last for many years.
- The RS Window Cover Flood Barriers use EPDM rubber seals from Germany to ensure perfect seal for your protection.
Why are RS Window Cover flood barriers so versatile and you know you’ll be needing it for the next flood?
The RS Window Cover Flood Barriers can be installed on any window or wall openings. You can also use it on any ground openings like manholes. These flood barriers can protect even the smallest openings, making your area free from flood.
The RS Window Cover Flood Barriers are versatile and you know you’ll be needing them for the next flood.
- RS Window Cover Flood Barriers can fit to any requirements needed to protect your window or any wall openings from the flood.
- They use EPDM rubber seal gaskets from Germany to ensure the proper seal you need for your protection.
- RS Window Cover Flood Barriers are versatile that you can even use them as a flood defense not only for windows but ground manholes, too.
How to protect your assets, homes, and loved ones from flooding?These are the steps to follow when deciding to avail flood protection systems for RS Flood Control Asia:
The client will provide the necessary data (e.g., dimensions of the entrances, intensity and frequency of flooding, and the number of required protections). Then, the RS Flood Control Engineers will evaluate the information and create a preliminary action plan.
An RS Technical Inspection will be conducted by our flood experts and recommend to you the best plan for installing flood protection. This will allow the RS Flood Control Engineers to generate a comprehensive list of recommended flood control solutions.
Installation begins and the RS Flood Control Engineers will formally turn over the flood control solution to the client. All devices and mechanisms included in the flood control solution will be handed over to the client.
Once the site has been inspected, the RS Flood Control engineers will provide the client with an assessment result. If the client agrees with the recommended flood control solution, a price list and production lead time can be determined, then manufacturing can begin.
Training for System Installation
As part of the turn-over activities, the RS flood control engineers will provide hands-on training on the client’s party. This will allow the client and his household/manpower to have a firsthand experience of using the flood control systems. Such a firsthand experience will be valuable when responding to an actual flooding incident.
Why are the RS Window Cover Flood Barriers versatile?
How high can we install the RS Window Cover?
Is it Durable and Reliable?
How do I maintain the RS Window Cover Flood Barriers?
How is it possible to install the RS Window Cover Flood Barriers on the ground
Flood Control Solutions Successfully Applied
You can have the same total flood protection these facilities enjoy through the RS Demountable Flood Barriers.
How do you stay safe during a flood?
Protect your properties from flood damage by just learning from our simple yet effective tips.
Sign up now for FLOOD EXPERTS weekly newsletter.
Your privacy is SAFE with us and will never be sold, rented, or shared to anyone – EVER!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
We’re happy to hear from you. Tell us what you’d like to learn more about or visit our showroom.
Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Mon–Fri: 8 am – 6 pm